Our Stupid Little DnD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerak, the Poladarian Champion of the Ferine

Go down

Nerak, the Poladarian Champion of the Ferine Empty Nerak, the Poladarian Champion of the Ferine

Post by ReallyMundane Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:18 am

General Profile:

Name: Nerak
Height: 9.5ft
Weight: 950lb
Race: Poladar
Size: Large
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: White

Affiliations:

Level: 2
Class: Champion of the Ferine
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Deity: The Elder Spirit

Stat Sheet:

HP: 19 (+1d10)
STR: 23 (+6)
CON: 15 (+2)
DEX: 11 (+0)
WIS: 15 (+2)
INT: 12 (+1)
CHA: 10 (+0)

AC: 12 (+0)
Gold: 20

Additional Figures:

Speed: 30ft
Base Attack: +0
Willpower: +4
Fortitude: +3
Reflex: +0

Skills:

Concentration: 4 (+1)
Craft: 0 (+0)
Handle Animal: 0 (+0)
Gather Information: 4 (+1)
Heal: 4 (+1)
Intimidate: 4 (+1)
Jump: 0 (+0)
Natural Knowledge: 0 (+0)(+4)
Listen: 0 (+0)
Profession: 0 (+0)
Ride: 0 (+0)
Spellcraft: 0 (+0)
Spot: 0 (+0)
Survival: 4 (+1)(+4)
Swim: 0 (+0)

Last edited by ReallyMundane on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:22 am; edited 11 times in total

ReallyMundane
Admin

https://dndforfags.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nerak, the Poladarian Champion of the Ferine Empty Re: Nerak, the Poladarian Champion of the Ferine

Post by ReallyMundane Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:39 am

Racial Features:

Resistance to Cold - As they live in a world of snow, Poladar suffer no harm from being in a cold environment and have cold resistance 10.

Fire Vulnerability - A Poladar takes a -2 penalty to AC and saves against fire effects.

Rush - A Poladar can increase his speed by 20 feet for a short time, at the risk of taking nonlethal damage damage as he overheats. Every round he uses his Rush ability, he must make a Fortitude saving throw (DC 10, +1 for each previous check) taking 1 point of nonlethal damage. Characters carrying a heavy load or wearing heavy armor take a -4 penalty on their saves. As soon as he fails a save, he can no longer Rush, and becomes fatigued. He cannot Rush again until he is no longer fatigued.

Overheat - A Poladar takes a -4 penalty to avoid environmental heat dangers.

Ameliorated Burden - Through odd & extreme muscular development, you are able to carry a great deal more than you normally would be able to. When figuring your Strength for the purpose of your character's carrying capacity, your Strength is treated as 5 points higher than normal.

Class Features:

Weapon and Armor Proficiency - Champions of the Ferine are strictly proficient with heavy armor and greatswords, along with any natural attacks they have.

Low-Light Vision - A creature with low-light vision can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of shadowy illumination. It retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.

Predator Empathy - A Champion of the Ferine can improve the attitude of a predatory animal as a Druid can with her Animal Empathy Extraordinary ability. Predator Empathy only functions when dealing with predatory animals, but gains a +4 circumstance bonus with beasts that are of canine, feline or ursine nature.

Ferocious Assault - A Champion of the Ferine can channel her wild soul into a ferocious onslaught of attacks, battering the helpless prey before it can retaliate. When doing so, she may make one extra attack in a round at her highest base attack bonus, but this attack takes a -2 penalty, as does each other attack made that round. The resulting modified base attack bonuses are shown in the Ferocious Assault Attack Bonus column. This penalty applies for 1 round, so it also affects attacks of opportunity the Champion might make before her next action. When a Champion reaches 5th level, the penalty lessens to -1, and at 9th level it disappears. A Champion must use a full attack action to strike with such an onslaught. The attacks unleashed by Ferocious Assault are of one type and cannot be freely interchanged once initiated, thus she may not freely switch between her equipped weapon and claws during a Ferocious Assault and must select one to deal Ferocious Assault's damage with.

Pounce - Leaps at her target, allowing her to make a full attack following a charge, including any rake attacks she may have.

Woodland Stride - May move through any sort of undergrowth (such as natural thorns, briars, overgrown areas, and similar terrain) at her normal speed and without taking damage or suffering any other impairment. However, thorns, briars, and overgrown areas that have been magically manipulated to impede motion still affect her.

Last edited by ReallyMundane on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

ReallyMundane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nerak, the Poladarian Champion of the Ferine Empty Re: Nerak, the Poladarian Champion of the Ferine

Post by ReallyMundane Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Equipment:

- Greatsword [Steel] [L] [3d6] [100g] [19-20/x2]
- Claws [Inherent] [1d4] [Piercing/Slashing] [20/x2]

Backpack:

- Camping Set [x1]
- Ration [x3]

ReallyMundane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReallyMundane Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:23 am

Adventure Log:

- Today I saved a Blade Elf from three idiots. I chopped one in half and had a nice conversation with a guard.
- Apparently polar bear people aren't actually people, so I needed to make that apparent. Mission successful, I think.
- I met a nice raven man with issues similar to mine. We chatted briefly.
- Our banquet was interrupted by some rogue raven people. We killed them. I drank nice soup.
- The Blade Elf tried to kill my raven friend, but he convinced her otherwise.

ReallyMundane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum